Personal Data Protection
The personal data requested from users in order to allow the provision of our services are subject to the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016.
La Zagaleta S. L., hereinafter, ‘La Zagaleta’, undertakes to fulfil its secrecy obligation with regards to the personal data provided to it and safeguard their confidentiality, in accordance with the applicable legislation. For such purposes, it shall take suitable steps as required to prevent their alteration, loss, or unauthorised processing or access.
Responsible for data processing
The responsible for the data processing is La Zagaleta, C.I.F. B-29533932, address Carretera de Ronda (A-397) km 38.5, 29679 Benahavís, Málaga Apdo. 244, telephone 952 855 450, and e-mail address email@example.com.
La Zagaleta has appointed a Data Protection Officer who may be contacted regarding any issue relating to the processing of their personal data, by post or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The aim and purpose of the data processing is specific for each activity of the personal data processing carried out by La Zagaleta, accessible through by clicking here.
The legal ground for the processing of the subject’s personal data gathered is the performance of the legal agreement., the fulfilment of legal obligations by La Zagaleta, the fulfilment of actions carried out for the public interest or by exercising the strict competences of La Zagaleta or by giving the explicit consent and through a strong positive action.
The legal basis for every processing activity delivered by La Zagaleta is available by clicking here.
Personal data retention period
On a general basis, the personal data provided will be retained the necessary time to fulfil the purpose they were collected for and to fix the possible responsibilities which may arise from that purpose.
The storage limitation of the personal data related to each processing activity is available by clicking here.
Personal data sharing
As a rule, the data will not be shared with third parties unless compulsory by statutory compliance and by other companies or bodies legal requirements.
The personal data recipients for each specific processing are available by clicking here.
Rights and obligations of the data subjects
The data subject can exercise the rights to access, rectification, revoke consent, restriction of processing, data portability, objection and not being selected from an individual automated decision making, including profiling, all of them included in the General Data Protection Regulation. These rights may be exercised in person at La Zagaleta headquarters at Carretera de Ronda (A-397) km 38.5, 29679 Benahavís, Málaga Apdo. 244; as well as requesting it by email, attaching a copy of their DNI for identification purposes, to the address email@example.com.
The data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Moreover, in the cases where the processing is based on your consent, the data subject has the right to revoke this consent anytime, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior its revocation.
Intellectual and Industrial Property and Frames
All the elements making up the Website, including its structure, design, source code, logos, brands and other distinguishing marks appearing on it are the property of La Zagaleta or its collaborators and are protected by intellectual and industrial property rights.
Any images and other graphic elements posted on the portals are likewise protected by intellectual and industrial property rights.
La Zagaleta expressly prohibits the use of “framings” or the use by third parties or any other mechanisms to alter the design, original configuration or content of our portals.
The use of content is subject to specific licensing terms and conditions. Hence, the use, reproduction, distribution, public dissemination or transformation of content or any other similar or analogous activity is strictly prohibited without the prior express consent of La Zagaleta.
La Zagaleta authorises the reproduction in full or in part of the texts and content posted on the portal provided that each and every one of the following conditions is met:
- The integrity of the content, documents or graphic material must be preserved.
- La Zagaleta must be expressly cited as their source and origin.
- The aim and purpose of such use must be compatible with the purposes of the Website and or La Zagaleta’s business activities.
- No commercial exploitation is intended; their distribution, public dissemination, transformation or decompilation is expressly prohibited.
Any other use must be reported to and expressly authorised in advance by La Zagaleta,.
With regard to mentions of third-party products and services, La Zagaleta acknowledges the respective owners’ industrial and intellectual property rights, and the mere mention or posting on the Website of such products and services does not imply the existence of any rights over or liability for them, nor their endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation.
La Zagaleta is committed to respecting the intellectual and industrial property rights of third parties; therefore, if you believe that our portals could be infringing your rights, please contact La Zagaleta.
La Zagaleta does not warrant the absence of errors in the access to the Website or in its content, nor the updating of content; however, La Zagaleta will use its best efforts to avoid, remedy or update them, as the case may be.
Any person accessing La Zagaleta’s portals or making use of the information contained in them shall do so exclusively under their own responsibility.
La Zagaleta assumes no responsibility for any potential security errors or any potential damage to the Users’ IT system (hardware and software) and the files and documents stored in it as a result of the presence of viruses in the computer used by the User to connect to the services and content of the Website, browser malfunction, or the use of outdated browser versions.
La Zagaleta assumes no responsibility for the information featured including but not limited to in forums, chats, blogs, reviews, social media or any other means whatsoever allowing third parties to independently post content on the La Zagaleta website.
However, in compliance with the provisions of the LSSI, La Zagaleta places itself at the disposal of all users, authorities and law enforcement agencies to actively cooperate in the withdrawal or blocking, as the case may be, of any content potentially affecting or infringing national or international laws, the rights of third parties, or public order and moral principles. Any users who believe that any of the content of our website might potentially fall under such categories are kindly asked to contact La Zagaleta.
La Zagaleta assumes no responsibility for the replies given through the various email addresses appearing on its web portal; consequently they shall not give rise to any legally binding liability under any circumstances.
Links or Hyperlinks
The links featured on our web portals may redirect to third-party website content. The purpose of such links is only to assist users in finding resources of potential interest to them on the Internet. However, those web pages do not belong to La Zagaleta, which does not verify their content. Consequently, La Zagaleta assumes no responsibility for the content, information or services featured on said websites, access to which is provided solely for information purposes, entailing no relationship whatsoever between La Zagaleta and the persons or entities owning such content or the websites where it is posted. La Zagaleta likewise assumes no responsibility for the operation of the web pages accessed via such links or for the damages potentially arising from access to or use thereof.
Links to the La Zagaleta websites must meet the following conditions:
- The insertion of the link shall imply no agreement, contract, sponsorship or endorsement whatsoever by La Zagaleta of the web page featuring the link.
- The website featuring the hyperlink shall not contain any information or content of an unlawful or discriminatory nature, contrary to commonly accepted ethical principles or public order, or any content infringing the rights of third parties.
- La Zagaleta may require the withdrawal of a link to its website without giving any cause whatsoever. In such case the website featuring the link shall promptly delete it upon receiving a notification to that effect from La Zagaleta.
- La Zagaleta assumes no responsibility whatsoever nor warrants the quality, accuracy, reliability, correctness or morality of any content or services offered on the website featuring the hyperlink. Users assume full liability for any consequences, damages or actions resulting from access to the website featuring the hyperlink.
- The website featuring the hyperlink shall not feature any brand name, product name, logo, slogan or other distinguishing marks belonging to Zagaleta other than those forming part of the hyperlink itself.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Any dispute or discrepancy arising from the interpretation of the terms and conditions of this Legal Disclaimer, as well as any issue relating to the services offered through this Web Portal, shall be settled in accordance with Spanish law.
In the event of any dispute arising from a visit to the Web Portal or the use of the services offered on it, La Zagaleta and the User agree to submit to the Judges and Courts of the User’s place of residence, provided that this is located on Spanish territory and the User is acting in a consumer capacity. Otherwise, the dispute shall be brought before the courts of the City of Málaga, Spain.
Use of Google Analytics on websites: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage?hl=es
Additionally, La Zagaleta is featured in third-party web portals and services. If you wish to review the terms and conditions regarding privacy and cookie use by said third parties, please refer to their respective policies:
- Facebook: https://es-es.facebook.com/help/cookies
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy
- YouTube: https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/
- Instagram: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
When such information is displayed, you have the following options:
- Accept cookies. The banner will not be displayed again on any of the pages of the portal during the current session.
- Continue browsing or scrolling down: in which case we shall consider that you accept their use.
How to Change the Cookie Settings
You may restrict, block or delete the INCIBE cookies or those of any other website through your browser settings. The way to do so is different for each browser. The “Help” function will show you how to do it.
- Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=”ie-10″
- FireFox: support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- Chrome: support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=”es”
- Safari: www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/
You can also manage the cookies stored in your browser using tools such as: