In accordance with Law 34/2002 of 11th July, on information society and electronic commerce services, La Zagaleta S.L., hereby informs you that the website www.lazagaleta.com is the sole property of La Zagaleta S.L., with tax Identification Number (CIF) B29533932 and registered address at Carretera A-397, Km 38.5 – Benahavís, 29679 – Málaga.
Duly registered in the Companies Registry of Málaga, volume 1211, book 124, folio 35, registration sheet MA5391, 1st inscription.
The company’s contact email address is: email@example.com
USER AND LIABILITIES
Your navigation, access and use of the La Zagaleta S.L. websites constitutes your acceptance of all terms and conditions contained here in, not with standing legal compliance with other relevant mandatory rules according to each case.
The pages of the La Zagaleta S.L. website provide a wide variety of information, services and data. The user hereby accepts his liability for the correct use of the firms’ websites. This liability shall extend to:
– The accuracy and lawfulness of the details supplied by the user in the contact forms provided by La Zagaleta S.L., in order to access certain contents or services offered by the websites. The user will also be liable for the use of access codes he may obtain by means of filling in the aforementioned forms.
– Any use of the information, services and data offered by La Zagaleta S.L. which is in breach of the terms and conditions herein, the Law, morality, good practices or public order, or that may in any other way result in damages to the rights of third parties or to the correct functioning of the websites.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES AND LIABILITY DISCLAIMERS
La Zagaleta S.L. is not responsible for the content of third-party websites that the user may access through the links contained in its websites, and hereby states that under no circumstances shall La Zagaleta S.L. examine or exercise any type of control on the content of other pages on the internet.
In like manner, La Zagaleta S.L. will not guarantee technical availability, accuracy, validity or lawfulness of pages not owned by the company that may be accessed through the links.
La Zagaleta S.L. states that all necessary measures have been taken to avoid any harm to users of its websites. This clause refers to any harm which may be derived from navigating the webpages owned by the company. Therefore, under no circumstances shall La Zagaleta S.L. be liable for any damages resulting from the user’s navigation of the internet.
La Zagaleta S.L. reserves the right to change – as it deems suitable and without prior notice – the contents of its websites, terms and conditions of use, and/or general terms of agreement. These changes may be implemented through the firm’s websites in any manner or form accepted by law, and will be mandatory for as long as they are published on the website and until they are substituted.
La Zagaleta S.L. reserves the right to place cookies whilst the user navigates the company’s websites in order to enhance personalization and assist in site navigation.
In accordance with the company’s data protection policy, La Zagaleta S.L. states that cookies are associated with the anonymous user and his device, and do not provide access on their own to the user’s name and surname.
Responsible for processing
La Zagaleta S.L. (hereinafter La Zagaleta) to be contacted at the following:
Data protection Officer e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 952 855 450
Address: Carretera de Ronda (A-397) km 38.5, 29679 Benahavís,
La Zagaleta S.L. is a registered company in the Málaga Commercial Register, volume 1169, book 82, page 178, sheet MA.3778 inscription 1st – tax ID number.: B-29533932
Scope of the data collected
The information stored in the database is collected and processed for the following purposes:
- To offer property rental and sales services.
- To manage the property having the sales mandate between the owner and the real estate.
- To keep record of the customer’s financial information pursuant to the law’s provisions.
- To subscribe sales mandates, rental and broker mandates with owners and tenants.
- To meet the duly justified legal and administrative requirements of any individual whose data has previously been shared.
- To reach agreements with third parties which provide services to the real estate.
- To report the administrative and tax information to the relevant authority.
- To process the paperwork submitted by the information holder within the agreed terms on this information processing policy.
- To provide the necessary maintenance and repair service to the properties.
- To send our LifeStyle Magazine and Leisure Guide by post.
- To send events’ invitations
The legal basis of the collected personal data processing is the implementation of the purchase agreement. In this respect, the individual concerned is obliged to provide the necessary data for its implementation. In the event the personal data are not provided the purchase will not happen.
The issuing and management of the sales invoice is based on the legal obligation in relation with our customers.
In relation to the following targets, the legal basis for the personal data processing of the individual concerned will be his/her own consent in the event this might have not been given:
– Management of the exclusive advertising, latest news and customized information’s delivery tailored to the individual’s profile.
The consent’s withdrawal by the individual of the processing will not affect the implementation of the purchase agreement held between the individual and LA Zagaleta.
In relation to the following targets, the legal basis for the personal data processing of the individual concerned will be the legitimate interest:
– The profile’s drafting for the advertising, events and customized information’s delivery tailored to the individual’s profile.
- Your data will be shared with other companies within Grupo La Zagaleta
for internal administrative purposes, including the customer’s or employees’ processing.
- La Zagaleta partially hires its virtual infrastructure “la nube” through Mailchimp or Microsoft and under the agreement EU-US Privacy Shield
The personal data we process in La Zagaleta come from Grupo La Zagaleta
The data categories for processing are:
- Identification data
- E-mail and postal addresses
- Business information
- Identification codes or keys
Specially protected data will not be processed
After sharing your personal data with us, we inform you about the rights you may exercise by La Zagaleta or by its Data Protection Officer, on the provided addresses on this document:
1. Right of access
You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not your personal data are being processed, as well as to access the personal data stored.
2. Right to rectification
You have the right to have inaccurate personal data rectified, or completed if it is incomplete.
3. Right to deletion/erasure
You can request your personal data to be erased when among others, the personal data are no longer necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are collected.
4. Right to restriction
You have the right to request a personal data restriction; such personal data shall solely be kept to exercise or to defend legal claims.
5. Right to data portability
You have the right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit it to another party when the treatment is based on a consent or a contract, and it is carried out by automated means.
6. Right of opposition
You can be opposed that personal data are subject to a treatment based on public or legitimate interest, including profiling. In this case, we will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
7. Automated individual decision
You have the right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that produces legal effects on you or significantly affects you in a similar way.However, it will not be possible to exercise such right in case the decision is necessary for the conclusion or execution of a contract between you and La Zagaleta, this may be authorized by the applicable law provided that establishes adequate measures to protect its rights, liberties and legitimate interests; or it is based on your explicit consent.
8. Right to lodge a complain
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
The intellectual and industrial property rights relating to the entire contents, text and images, as well as the sources, means, design and layout of the firm’s webpages are the sole property of La Zagaleta S.L. – as the proprietor or as the specifically authorized user.
Therefore, they are protected as intellectual property under Spanish Law and are subject to Spanish and European Community laws and regulations in this field, as well as relevant international treaties which Spain may be bound to. All rights reserved.
In compliance with the Intellectual Property Law, any reproduction, distribution, public communication and/or use of the whole or any part of the contents of the websites which are property of La Zagaleta S.L. is strictly prohibited unless specifically authorized by La Zagaleta S.L.
LEGAL ACTION, APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between the user and La Zagaleta S.L. will be governed by Spanish Law, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions which may arise between the user and La Zagaleta S.L. will be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Málaga.